AFX Design’s expertise can be put to good use by any business – whether it’s by developing a website which needs advanced functionality such as a course-management system or by developing a web-based application in order to streamline your processes and truly become paper-free.
The term ‘website development’ is used very broadly. Someone who sets up a website using a pre-created WordPress theme may call themselves a developer but they may not have the expertise to create a theme from scratch. We believe it is important to provide clarification on what kind of website developers we are:
- We develop custom WordPress themes for businesses
- We are expert developers in the technologies that WordPress is built in
- We specialise in advanced websites e.g. those which use e-commerce systems and members areas
- We are expert website developers
So how can we help? We can:
- Help you build a recognisable brand
- Provide an intuitive experience with as much automation as possible
- Ensure that your website is a high-priority asset in your company
- Optimise your website for search engines
- Create a cohesive social media and website experience
If you would like all the above then we are the perfect fit for you and we suggest you get in contact with us quick!
We plan, design, develop, and deliver bespoke web-based applications for businesses. We provide a cohesive solution tailored to the user’s viewing experience, whether on a laptop, iPad, or Android phone.
We believe in progressive development and will not re-build the wheel. As a result we enable tight integration with well-known web services such as Google Drive, Amazon Web Services, and Mail Chimp.
We are able to develop in a variety of languages, but currently we prefer the Java Play Framework 2.0 which allows for rapid development and easy deployment with Heroku.
If you are unsure how your business might benefit from our application development skills but would like to know then why not call us for a free consultation?